1. Identify options to reduce expenses to match revenue reductions.
2. Disclose and discuss cash position, not just budget position.
3. Formulate policies for using reserves.
4. Understand the importance of working with bargaining groups and labor unions.
5. Answer any questions that we can!
-Russ Branson, President, Russ Branson Consulting (former Finance Director for Roseville, CA)
-Jon Holtzman, Partner, Renne Public Law Group
-Scott Catlett, Finance Director, City of Yorba Linda
* Government leaders, finance directors and staff
May 21 - COVID-19:Resetting your Agency’s Budget and Long-Term Plan