1. Preparing a budget with a high level of revenue uncertainly.
2. Formulating policies for use of reserves to balance the budget.
3. Discussing expense savings without creating panic in the work force.
4. Communicating the budget to your governing board, community,staff and unions.
5. Emphasizing the continued importance of updating cash flow projections.
6. Determining how - and how often - to update 3- and 5-year budget projections.
7. Answering any questions that we can!
-Ken Brown, Principal, HdL Companies (former Finance Director for Irvine, CA)
- David Cain,Retired Finance Director, City of Fountain Valley
- Russ Branson, President, Russ Branson Consulting (former Finance Director for Roseville, CA)
* Government leaders, finance directors and staff
TBD - COVID-19: Update on Governor’s Budget and Answers to Questions from the Previous Webinars