||Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD)
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD)
Grants and Project Control Manager
Annual salary range: $112,715 - $140,338
EMWD provides a generous benefits package.
Application deadline: Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Municipal Water District (EMWD) is the water, wastewater service and
recycled water provider to more than 838,000 people living and working
within a 555-square mile service area in western Riverside County. The
District’s main office is located in Perris, California.
is a recognized as a leader in the water industry throughout California
and nationally. The District’s FY 2020-21 operating budget is $434
million, of which $110 million is for capital expenditures. EMWD is
governed by a five member Board of Directors and conducts its business
with the support of a highly trained workforce of approximately 615
is seeking an experienced, results oriented individual to serve as our
Grants and Project Control Manager. This position’s main
responsibilities include grant
and loan proposal development and submission; management oversight of
grant and loan compliance; and provides project management support and
direction to ensure large construction projects are administered in
accordance with policies, procedures and funding agency requirements.
A detailed job description can be found here.
- EDUCATION:Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in engineering, public administration, business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- EXPERIENCE:Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in preparing and administering grants, engineering project management, project accounting or related field, of which two (2) years is at a supervisory or management capacity.
- LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:A valid California driver’s license and the ability to maintain insurability under the District’s Vehicle Insurance Policy; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable.
Additional Selection Criteria:
The following criteria will be assessed in evaluating candidates:
- Experience & Education: Assessed through application review, education/certification review, and oral interview; weighted at 25%.
- Supervision & Leadership: Assessed through application review, reference checks, and review work history; weighted at 25%
- Organizational Skills: Assessed through on-line test, oral interview, reference checks, and written test; weighted at 25%.
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills:Assessed through application review, education/certification review, oral interview, reference checks, review work history, and written test; weighted at 25%.
Typical pass point for testing is 70% unless otherwise indicated.
To apply for this position please visit our website.
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process please contact Nancy Shaw at 951-928-3777 Ext. 4214 or email to [email protected].
EMWD is an Equal Opportunity / ADA Employer